You may be considering getting a Tarot reading, but perhaps you aren't entirely sure about what will be involved, and what benefit it could be to you. Here are a few things to think about when considering getting a professional Tarot reading. The types of readings I do are not simply concerned with predicting what's going to happen to you over the next few days or weeks. Although I can do this kind of reading, and I've always been reasonably successful at it, I don't think this is a particularly productive use of the Tarot. Rather than trying to tell you what is going to happen to you, I think it's much more useful to tell you what's happening to you now. That is, to help highlight the aspects of your life you may not be fully aware of at the moment, such as what influences are acting on you, what conscious and subconscious control you are exerting on your life, and how these various factors may manifest in the future.
There are various times when people seem to find it particular useful to have a Tarot Reading. These include:
- When you feel stuck in a rut, or directionless – the Tarot can be very effective at suggesting new directions you could be exploring, or what unfinished business you have that is holding you in your current position.
- When starting a new phase in your life – some people like to have a Tarot reading close to their birthday, or other significant event, as they feel it’s a time when they are moving on to a new stage of their life. The Tarot may be able to suggest what changes are coming, what themes are going to be more important, and what directions you should be exploring in the next part of your life.
- When starting out on a new project – the Tarot can be very effective at suggesting what new factors need to be considered, what resources are available to you, what you may have overlooked, and what opportunities you may not have considered.
- If you are struggling with a part of yourself, or your life, and wish for new insight– the Tarot is an effective way of getting a new perspective on old situations, or suggesting what issues you need to address about your relationships, attitudes towards areas of your life, etc.
- When considering a major decision – you should not expect a Tarot reading to make a decision for you. However, a reading can highlight the most important issues to consider, suggest possible consequences of particular directions, and even suggest factors that haven’t been considered properly.
- When you wish to think more carefully about yourself – a Tarot reading can give you a lot to think about when considering your own personality, the decisions you make in life, and how you interact with the world as a whole. If you intend to spend more time considering your life and the way you live it, a Tarot reading can be an excellent starting point.
For Booking a Tarot Reding Session:
Tarot Card Reading Course Includes:
- History of Tarot Cards
- How Tarot reading works
- Meaning of the Major & Minor Arcana’s (upright & reverse meaning)
- “Code Languages” Meaning of the Signs, Symbols, Picture, Colours what they have significance in Tarot reading,
- How to interpret the cards according to the situations
- Different types of Personalized Spreads (Layouts)
- How to interpret the Spreads according to the situations
- Tarot Treatment & Solution:- (How to give solution or treatment to the problems)
- Yes/No answer Interpretation of the cards
- Cleansing & Charging Of Tarot Deck,
- Tarot Numerology
- Tarot cards combination’s
- How to use your intuition & psychic powers
- How to Prepare Protection Kavach (to protect yourself & your family from all kinds of negativity),
After Taking our course you will be able to give professional readings to people,with this course you wont only be able to understand yourself but also others, you can give solution & treatments to the problems and many more things.